Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation: Cancer Disparities in the Era of COVID19
Improving early diagnosis of lung cancer and expedite access to providers at specialty cancer hospitals.
SEE ALL PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS
Irmandade Santa Casa de Porto Alegre will integrate specialized health care in oncology with primary health care through two complementary digital health strategies: teleconsultation and patient navigation.
The overall goals of the project are to improve early diagnosis of lung cancer and expedite access to providers at specialty cancer hospitals.
Results and milestones
- Parameters for the digital platform “just miine” are complete
- Total of 68 primary care profressionals trained to follow and navigate patients using the digital platforms
- All screened patients, total of 49, were referred to access to care according to the clinical recommendation based on the tomography result and the needs presented
- Non-communicable Diseases
SGDs the partnership contributes to
- 3.4: NCDs (including mental health)
- 3.8: Achieve universal health coverage
Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation
Irmandade Santa Casa de Porto Alegre
- Lung Cancer