Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation: Pilot Study in Lung Cancer and Cutaneous Melanoma Management
This project aims to lower the percentage of patients abandoning treatment and increase the number of new diagnoses for lung cancer and cutaneous melanoma patients.
SEE ALL PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS
BCH will implement a model for enhanced healthcare using tele-assistance tools with interventions aimed at reducing the impact of lung cancer and cutaneous melanoma for patients treated in the public health system. This project aims to lower the percentage of patients abandoning treatment and increase the number of new diagnoses.
Results and milestones
- Reached 37,400 teleconsultations mark (with 27,900+ completed in 2022) and about 210 patients reached daily
- Within a 4-month period, a total of 6,000 patients were reached for pre-CT/MRI evaluations
- Achieved patient satisfaction rating of 92% net promoter score (NPS) so far
- Non-communicable Diseases
SGDs the partnership contributes to
- 3.4: NCDs (including mental health)
- 3.8: Achieve universal health coverage
Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation
Fundação Pio XII – Barretos Cancer Hospital
- Lung Cancer