LSTM. mENTAL HEALTH AND ntdS
Identifying an underexplored area of the impact of NTDs on patients and caregivers daily life.
SEE ALL PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS
- To bring this topic to the forefront, so this aspect is not only identified but as well taken care of.
Partnering with the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine is focused on identifying an underexplored area of the impact of NTDs on patients and caregivers daily life. The burden of NTDs through stigmatization and association with mental disorders (such as depression) is not taken into consideration today.
The activities will combine a bibliographic research as well as a field work, through questionnaires to patients and caregivers for identifying these aspects.
- Infectious and Parasitic Disease
- Non-communicable diseases
Infectious and Parasitic Disease
- Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs)
- Buruli Ulcer
- Other NTDs
- Mental and neurological disorders